quinta-feira, 8 de março de 2007

Papoilas no Mediterrâneo

De regresso à casa trago um mar cheio de papoilas e uma poesia para a
minha Inhas e para todas as nossas vizinhas.
"How beautiful you are, my beloved, how beautiful you are!

Your look is sweet and tender like a pigeon's.

None of the beautiful women can compete with you:You are like a Lilly, and they are like thorns.

Your red lips are like a red thread.

Your pink cheeks behind your veil look like a pomegranate that was cut in two.

Your two breasts look like twin gazelles that went out to graze among the Lilly flowers.

Kiss me, kiss me with all the kisses you have in your mouth make me drunk with the sweetest wine of your embrace and your name is perfume, myrrh spilled on the floor.

You are the fragrance of all the perfumes together Yes, when you touch me I get more drunk than when I drink My woman, you only deserve to be loved.

Beautiful, flawless you are my beloved

You have stolen my heart, my beloved, my sister with a single glance from you, with a single pearl on your neck.

Your two sweet lips drip honey; honey and milk slowly flow under your tongue.

You are a closed garden, fool of flowers, my beloved.

A spring with flowing water,

A paradise of coolness, a paradise of fragrances your every Cinnamon, sweet-reed, nard and saffron, and sweet-smelling roots, and incense, and myrrh, and aloe, and every perfume you can name, smells on you.

Rise, North Wind; Come, South Wind, blow on my branches, to scatter my fragrances everywhere

And let my woman come down, to the garden that belongs to her, to taste whatever fruit she wants from its branches, to taste whatever fruit she wants from my branches"

Beautiful, sweet like a pigeon's, none of the beautiful women."

Viz

PS1 : o poema original , "Asma Asmaton", faz parte dos cántigos da páscoa.

PS2: prometo não abusar outra vez com poesias mas gosto muito desta!!

3 comentários:

Duca disse...

Bem-vinda Viz! Também gostei do poema!
Aqui entre nós que ninguém nos lê, ainda bem que voltaste porque a Inhas já andava a chorar pelos cantos! ;)

Beijo

As vossas vizinhas disse...

Olá Duca,
obrigada pelo cafezinho.
Não é meravilioso uma poesia assim fazer parte dos cantos sagrados da igregia? E depois ensinam-nos "barbaridades" acerca da paixão proibida!!!
Para as "lagriminhas" e "queixinhas" da Inhas... sem comentário, é ela própria lol!
Já dou um salto na tua sala para ver as novidades hihihi.
bjkas
Viz

t. disse...

Vai abusando que nós gostamos :-)